WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING A CV DRIVER?
- Commercial driver can drive commercial as well as private vehicles.
- Not only do they provide their services to organizations, they also handle customers and report mechanical issues with their vehicles for optimum vehicle performance, reliability and longer life as well as to build a trusting relationship.
- They can become drivers to shift vehicles within dealer’s facilities etc.,
CV driver uses commercial vehicles for transportation.
- Perform daily inspection of vehicle.
- Drives by following all rules and law specified for them
- They take all safety precautions while driving
- Coordinate with control room and superiors
- Should be able to follow all norm setup be organization, HSE precautions etc.
GROWTH POTENTIAL AND OUTLOOK
- Driver to Fleet Manager.
- Advancement to self – employment i.e. owning own vehicl
- Locations: PAN INDIA (The job opportunities in driving domain are there across globe)
Eligibility Criteria of Road Transportation Shown below:
S.No. SKILLS JOB ROLES NSQF LEVEL EDUCATION QUALIFICATION LOCATIONS MIN EXPERIENCE (Years) EXPECTED SALARY (INR.) 1 Road Transportation Driving Assistant Level 2 5th Pan India 0-6 Months 7000-8000 2 Road Transportation Highway Toll Traffic Channelize Level 2 10th Pan India Not Required 8000-10000 3 Road Transportation Light Motor Vehicle Driver Level 3 5th Pan India 0-6 Months 10000-12000 4 Road Transportation 2W Delivery Associate Level 3 8th Pan India 0-6 Months 12000-15000 5 Road Transportation Highway Toll Attendant Level 3 12th Pan India Not Required 10000-12000 6 Road Transportation Taxi Driver Level 4 8th Pan India 1-2 years 15000-18000 7 Road Transportation Auto Rickshaw Driver Level 4 8th Pan India 0-6 Months 12000-15000 8 Road Transportation Ambulance Driver Level 4 10th Pan India 1-2 years 15000-18000 9 Road Transportation Forklift Operator (Driver) Level 4 8th Pan India 1-2 Years 15000-18000 10 Road Transportation Commercial Vehicle Driver Level 4 5th Pan India 5-6 years 15000-18000 11 Road Transportation Highway Toll Collector Level 4 12th Pan India Not Required 12000-15000 12 Road Transportation Chauffer Level 5 12th Pan India 3-4 Years 19000-23000 13 Road Transportation Driver Trainer (LMV) Level 5 ITI(MMV) Pan India 5-6 years 25000-30000 14 Road Transportation Driver Trainer (LMV) Level 5 ITI(MMV) Pan India 5-6 years 25000-30000
- Taxi/Auto driver (app. Based taxi service also)
- Private vehicle driver
- Valet parking driver
- Driver for various dealerships
Road Transportation Career Progression